As women move into their forties (sometimes earlier) they often notice changes are occurring, things like:
- their menstrual cycle changes or becomes heavier
- they start putting on weight and it is hard to lose it
- some women start to feel stiff in their joints and have joint pain
- or they find that their moods become erratic and they are often irritable at the smallest of things
- also a feeling a ongoing fatigue and hot flushes
If you can relate to any of the above then it is highly likely that you are in the stage of life known as peri-menopause. If you have ever wondered - "Is this menopause?" - then watch this webinar to find out.
On this webinar you will
- learn exactly what is happening with your hormones and why you feel the way you do
- learn why blood tests are not a very accurate way to determine if you are in peri-menopause
- understand the role that your adrenals and liver play in the way you feel
- discover why women in traditional cultures have minimal to no symptoms of menopause
- learn the key principals that will change the way you experience this stage of life.